Work with Libertex Demoaccount
Trading with a demo account
Your demo account is a training version of your live account where you can trade with virtual money and real instruments without risking your own money.
What are the advantages of a demo account?
– Open it immediately and start trading.
– You are training on the same online terminal, where the live trade also takes place.
– There are a number of instruments from which you can practice each one for the trade.
– You will automatically be credited with a sum of free virtual money that you can use as you wish.
– There is no risk for your own money.
How to open a demo account:
– Click on “Register an account”
– Complete the simple form (you must be 18 years or older).
– Log in to your Demo account login data at Libertex and train at any time.
The free demo account is a safe way to explore the financial markets.
How to pay for a Libertex trading account
1. Log in with your user name and password at Libertex. If you do not already have an account, simply open one
2. Click “Deposit to your account”
3. Choose Deposit method and enter the amount. Then click on «To pay»
4. Depending on your bank, it may be necessary to confirm your payment again
5. Done! You will be notified of the result of the operation
What you should know before trading with Libertex
The trade mechanism at Libertex is unique. All the difficult aspects of the trade are configured for you in the commercial terminal, for example, you do not need to know any financial terms like spreads and lots to start trading.
To trade in shares, indices or other instruments, you must:
– Open a commercial account at Libertex (1-2 minutes)
– Log in to the Libertex web terminal or download the mobile app from Libertex
– Select an instrument (eg EUR / USD) which you want to trade and click on “Open trade”
– Specify the trade amount and the value of the multiplier in the trade window
– Set the profit and loss limits (if desired)
– Select the direction of the instrument (BUY = price goes up or SALES = price goes down) and your trade is ready.
What is a multiplier?
A multiplier is a coefficient used for risk management in trading with various trading instruments. It determines how the trade changes in relation to the price change.
The coefficient can have a value of 1 қарай 500.
To increase the potential profit in trading:
– In the Trade window, set a value greater than 1 in the «Multiplier» field (for example, 7). In this case, the risks also increase proportionally.
When trading with $ 1,000 and a multiplier of 7, you actually increase your trading amount to $ 7,000. $ 1,000 × 7 = $ 7,000.
Important: Potential profits and losses in your trading will change proportionately depending on the value indicated in the multiplier.
What is the price of the trades in the Libertex Terminal?
Trades in the Libertex Terminal are executed at the middle rate.
The middle rate is the average of the current bid price (best price of buyers) and the bid price (best seller price). However, since some prices for stock exchange products have minimum price flows, which are determined by the exchanges themselves, our middle price can not be exactly the average of the bid and ask prices. It is rounded to the nearest value allowed.